is one of the best winter sports you can imagine. Not much ascent and a lot of descent. Freeriding is mainly done using the lifts to get up the slopes. This is where you can experience the greatest powder snow as well as firn descents around Sölden, Obergurgl, Hochgurgl and Vent.
We adapt the programme individually to the group. Whether technique training, snow and avalanche awareness assessment, avalanche transceiver search or first aid in the terrain.
- Safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel)
- possibly ABS backpack
- Freeride skis: can be hired at a reduced rate
- Course times: min. 4 hours to max. 8 hours per day
- Seasons: end of December to end of April
- Course days: daily (depends on snow conditions)
- Meeting point: Office at the Giggijoch mountain station