Ski resort Sölden
Sölden in Tyrol is a well know place for all winter sport enthusiasts. The bustling place (1377) belongs to the most well-known and popular ski places in Europe. Sölden and it's districts Hochsoelden, Gurgl and Vent are surrounded by many glaciers, peaks and mountain ranges.
Dreamlike areas with guaranteed snow from November to May offer a nice skiing holiday in Sölden. Surrounded by stunning glaciers and alpine scenery a passionate skier enjoys a fantastic skiing area with modern lifts and many cross-country skiing.
Ski resort facts
- Skiing area between 1377 - 3340 m above sea level
- Snow guarantee from October till May
- 31 modern skilifts offer a transport capacity of 68,000 persons per hour
- 144 kilometers perfectly primed slopes
- The winter skiresorts and the glacier resort are connected via the "golden gate"
- 2 glaciers (Rettenbach and Tiefenbach)
- The longest slope (15 km and 2000m difference in altitude)
- 33 huts/restaurants
BIG3 in the skiing area Sölden
3 mountains higher than 3,000 meters (accessible by lift)
- Gaislachkogl (3,058m)
- Tiefenbachkogl (3,250m)
- Schwarze Schneide (3,340m)
Of course there are fantastic, perfect prepared and well signposted winter trails for snowshoe hiking tours. Meanwhile you can have a snack in one of the wonderful and traditional ski huts in the ski area.