- Group course at Giggijoch: Daily from 10.30 am - 1 pm and 1.45 pm - 3.15 pm
- Private lessons 1 hour: 9 am - 10 am or 3 pm - 4 pm
- Private lessons 1.5 hours: 9 am - 10.30 am
- Private lessons 2 hours: 9 am - 11 am, 11 am - 1 pm or 1.30 pm - 3.30 pm
- Private lessons 3 hours: 9 am - noon or noon - 3 pm
- Private lessons 4 hours: Start possible from 9 am.
Our meeting point is at the office at the mountain station of the Giggijoch cable car, directly to the right of the restaurant, and features a green banner with the words “Skischule Depot”.
- Childcare: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Kids: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Snowboard: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Adults: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Private lessons: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
Our full-day courses do not include lunch supervision. You can buy the lunch (with drinks and food) for EUR 17,- per day (for children and teenagers up to and including 14 years of age).
Package offers: If you book a package (ski or snowboard) lunch supervision is also not included. You can add it for EUR 17,- per day.
Our group courses are held in German and English (international courses).
We also have teachers in our team who speak Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Spanish and French.
Unfortunately, we cannot promise that you will get an instructor with your mother language in the groups (except German and English).
If you wish to book the course in one of the above languages, we can recommend our private lessons.
The terms and conditions of the Austrian hotel regulations apply:
- 0% – for cancellations up to 1 week before the course starts
- 35% – for cancellation up to 1 day before the course starts, by 4 pm at the latest
- 100% – for cancellations 1 day before the course starts after 4 pm
The course ticket is non-transferable! Unused course days are not valid!
Please note that group lessons or private courses must be paid for before the course starts, without exception.
The ski school is not liable for loss or damage to the equipment. The hirer is responsible for the proper return of the equipment.
For more information, see our General Terms and Conditions.
ATTENTION: The lessons have to be cancelled the day before until 4pm, instead the money will not be refunded!
Terms of cancellation:
0% - for cancellations until 1 week before course start
35% - of the total amount - for cancellations until 04.00 pm 1 day before course start at the latest
100% - for cancellations after 04.00 pm 1 day before course start
Here you can find more information.
Do you have any further questions?
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time by phone, email or on site.
You can find our contact detailshere.