When are our course times?
- Group course at Giggijoch: Daily from 10.30 am - 1 pm and 1.45 pm - 3.15 pm
- Private lessons 1 hour: 9 am - 10 am or 3 pm - 4 pm
- Private lessons 1.5 hours: 9 am - 10.30 am
- Private lessons 2 hours: 9 am - 11 am, 11 am - 1 pm or 1.30 pm - 3.30 pm
- Private lessons 3 hours: 9 am - noon or noon - 3 pm
- Private lessons 4 hours: Start possible from 9 am.
Where is the meeting point for the courses?
Our meeting point is at the office at the mountain station of the Giggijoch cable car, directly to the right of the restaurant, and features a green banner with the words “Skischule Depot”.
- Childcare: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Kids: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Snowboard: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Adults: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
- Private lessons: Office Giggijoch Berg (top station on the mountain)
What are the opening hours of our offices?
We are available for you every day:
- Office Giggijoch Berg: 8.30 am–4 pm
You can reach us by phone at any time: +43 (0) 5254 3821
Can our children be in the same group together?
If your children have the same level of ability, the instructors are available and if the grouping allows it, there is nothing to stop them from being in the same group.
Sadly, we can’t promise you anything, but we will of course try to make it happen for you!
Which level do I have to book?
Please tell us your current level (what level did you have in your last holidays?)
Here you can find our levels for kids, adults and snowboarders.
In which languages are the courses offered?
Our group courses are held in German and English (international courses).
We also have teachers in our team who speak Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Spanish and French.
Unfortunately, we cannot promise that you will get an instructor with your mother language in the groups (except German and English).
If you wish to book the course in one of the above languages, we can recommend our private lessons.
Can equipment be hired from the ski school?
You are welcome to book the equipment directly through us and hire it at our meeting point at the Giggijoch mountain station.
What cancellation fees should I expect?
The terms and conditions of the Austrian hotel regulations apply:
- 0% – for cancellations up to 1 week before the course starts
- 35% – for cancellation up to 1 day before the course starts, by 4 pm at the latest
- 100% – for cancellations 1 day before the course starts after 4 pm
The course ticket is non-transferable! Unused course days are not valid!
Please note that group lessons or private courses must be paid for before the course starts, without exception.
The ski school is not liable for loss or damage to the equipment. The hirer is responsible for the proper return of the equipment.
For more information, see our General Terms and Conditions.
Do I get my money back in case of injury or illness?
ATTENTION: The lessons have to be cancelled the day before until 4pm, instead the money will not be refunded!
Terms of cancellation:
0% - for cancellations until 1 week before course start
35% - of the total amount - for cancellations until 04.00 pm 1 day before course start at the latest
100% - for cancellations after 04.00 pm 1 day before course start
Here you can find more information.
Do you have any further questions?
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time by phone, email or on site.
You can find our contact detailshere.