Daily from 8.30 am to 4 pm on Giggijoch Berg.
You can reach us by phone or email even longer.
Winter sports enthusiasts are sure to be familiar with Sölden in Tyrol. Perched at 1377 metres above sea level, this bustling resort is one of Europe’s best-known and most popular skiing and snowboarding centres and is located in the middle of the Innerötztal valley in Austria. There are several glaciers, peaks and mountain ranges surrounding Sölden and its districts Hochsölden, Gurgl, Zwieselstein and Vent.
Fantastic regions with guaranteed snow from November to May on average. These are outstanding benefits that speak in favour of a skiing holiday in Sölden. Set amidst a breathtaking glacier and alpine backdrop, keen skiers will find a fantastic ski resort in Sölden with modern lifts and lots of cross-country ski trails.
Facts about the ski resort
- 31 mostly ultra-modern lifts – 68,000 people/hour
- Snow guaranteed from October to May
- Ski resort between 1,350 - 3,340 m of altitude
- 144 km of slopes
- 33 ski huts in the ski resort
- Connection between the winter and glacier ski resorts
- 2 glacier ski resorts (Rettenbach and Tiefenbach)
- Longest ski slope of about 15 km with a difference in altitude of 2,000 metres
BIG3 in the Sölden ski resort
Three 3,000-metre peaks reached by state-of-the-art facilities
- Gaislachkogl (3,058m) with large viewing platform
- Tiefenbachkogl (3,250m) with rock footbridge 25 m unsupported – 60m height – view of the Wildspitze (3,776m)
- Schwarze Schneide (3,340m) with nature platform – 360 panoramic view as far as the Dolomites (over 110 km away)
Our office is situated next to the Giggijoch mountain station (right side) and can be reached from the gondola without strapping on your skis.
The office is also the Giggijoch Berg assembly point and also has a Kinderland with childcare facilities.
There is also a ski depot in our office as well as a ski rental shop.
This means you can store your own equipment right on the mountain or hire your equipment from us.